BOTE® 30-Day Return Policy
Please note that our return policy has changed. Beginning on February 8, 2021, orders may only be returned within 30 days following the date of purchase. Any orders placed prior to February 8, 2021 will be covered under our prior policy and may be returned within 60 days following the date of purchase.
BOTE® makes every effort to produce products of the highest quality and standards in the industry. However, if you’re looking to return a previously purchased BOTE® product, please review our return policy below. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need any assistance – we’re here to help!
BOTE® Return Policy
- Subject to the terms of this policy, we offer returns within 30 days after the date of purchase. You may return your product for a refund back to the original payment method. We charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns.
- Rigid (Epoxy or Gatorshell) Paddle Boards and Skiffs and motors are not covered by this 30-day return policy and may not be returned. If you have any questions on what product is right for you prior to purchasing, please feel free to contact us!
- Returned items must be in like-new condition with no visible signs of wear and be returned with all originally included parts and accessories.
- All products are inspected upon arrival at our distribution center. If the product is found to be in poor condition, or if any originally included parts or accessories are missing, this may reduce the amount of your refund.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. If you require a pre-paid shipping label, please contact us. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund that you receive.
- BOTE® reserves the right to amend this policy at any time without notice.
To file a return Click Here
How to Return a Product
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out our 30-Day Returns Form here with all necessary information and applicable images to confirm the product is in like-new condition.
- After completing the form, you will receive a ticket number via email regarding your return.
- A BOTE® Customer Service Specialist will contact you regarding your return within two business days after you submit the 30-Day Return Form. Our specialist may request additional information about the return at that time, and will provide you with the return address and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Please return all items to BOTE® at the address provided by the BOTE® Customer Service Specialist. You must include all originally included parts and accessories along with the RMA number and return form. Failure to provide the RMA number and return form can lead to delays in the return processing.
- Once the product arrives at our Distribution Center, our Returns Team will inspect the returned product and will notify the BOTE® Customer Service Specialists if the product is not in like-new condition, or if any parts or accessories were not included.
- A refund is normally processed within seven business days after we receive the returned product. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the refund has been issued.
- If a refund is issued, it may take a few business days before the refund is reflected in your account.