DIGITAL MARKETING Manager
Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of the overall digital marketing ecommerce goals. This candidate will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work cross functionally with all sales channels to ensure our marketing efforts support sales while also amplifying the BOTE Brand. Do you understand what it means to lead with Brand? Do you have a keen sense of balancing analytical and strategic thinking that drives DTC and omnichannel? If so, you should apply!
- Establish and execute the yearly, quarterly, monthly digital strategies - including Email/SMS, PPC, and Paid Social - to best align with revenue and ROAS goals.
- Manage budget, creative alignment, KPI performance, and determine digital mediums to optimize realization of revenue across all digital advertising funnel touchpoints.
- Establish best practices for BOTE’s customer data and analytics to inform marketing and campaign direction.
- Execute global omni-channel customer experience strategies focused on data acquisition, enrichment, and engagement
- Champion our data-first approach to marketing, always looking for more meaningful ways to engage with our customers
- Support e-commerce business priorities with customer journey focused strategies
- Own relationship with all BOTE digital marketing agencies, while aligning internal creative teams on feedback and opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with the design, marketing, and ecommerce teams to determine best brand and customer experience to optimize against conversion goals for Email, SMS and Digital Advertising.
- Develop processes to create content, manage timelines and expectations of weekly deliverables and seasonal campaigns.
- Lead the analytics and reporting across digital channels to senior management, increasing and decreasing budget recommendations to support future business growth and drive toward revenue targets.
- Maintain and improve daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of digital marketing performance.
Email & SMS
- Build, schedule and monitor email and SMS marketing campaigns and automated flows.
- Work with the design team to ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly, and are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails and SMS messages for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Build journey flows based on user segments, business priorities and performance data. Execute on journey strategies utilizing our ESP/CRM, and our SMS service.
- Compile email and SMS lists, build email and SMS segments based on customer data, and perform periodic list cleaning to keep subscriber lists healthy.
- Own the customer data, ensuring profile completeness and compliance with all privacy regulations.
- Own product on-boarding experience, focused on converting retail purchasers to known customers within the BOTE database.
- Track and analyze campaign and flow results.
- Report on content performance to facilitate continuous improvement/optimization of email and SMS marketing and the website.
- Goal oriented, self-starter and able to make good business decisions while working with urgency
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing position
- Problem-solving, Creativity in solving problems and overcoming obstacles
- Highly organized and proactive self-starter with an attention to detail
- Proficient with Illustration/Photoshop and social media production tools
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and quickly adapt to changing business priorities
- Aid in additional digital marketing efforts as needed.
- Live or being willing to relocate to Destin, Florida
STAND APART - Being innovative by taking a different approach to what most consider standard. Proven ability to lead and manage change. The successful candidate will have a high sense of urgency and flexibility, combined with the ability to inspire others to accept change, be different and achieve more than they thought possible.
COMMUNICATE – Talk, listen, and question. It’s the core of civilization. Candidates must have superior communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have the ability to be persuasive, form relationships, tailor the message and delivery to a variety of audiences including customers, employees, and executives. An internal/external customer service orientation is essential in order to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, and key strategic business partners.
BE CREATIVE – Candidates must be able to look past the obvious, while not ignoring it and assimilate these observations and thoughts into an executable idea. Experience generating new business in the current marketplace and in new markets is a must. Candidates must possess genuine business creativity, with the innate ability to see business opportunities that may not be immediately evident.
RESPECT - Candidates must have regard for people, ideas, material things, etc.–both ethically and for their inherit qualities. We want our brand to be respected by consumers and competitors for what we stand for and as a major representative of the brand, candidates must have respect.
PASSIONATE – Candidates will have enthusiasm and commitment towards personal activities, goals and directions. Affinity for the product and the target consumer is a must. The ideal candidate will embrace the active lifestyle defined by our product and must be able to relate to the entire vertical consumer chain. Strong record of achievement and demonstrated willingness to ‘roll-up-your sleeves’, with a ‘can-do attitude’ is critical.
Are you ready for an extremely rewarding challenge? Do you possess the skill set? Want to join our badass team and be a part of the BOTE brand and lifestyle? Think you have what it takes? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a 2-5 sentence response answering the following:
- Why BOTE?
- What sets you apart?