If you're in search of a high performance engine to push your Rover further and faster while carrying more gear, the Hidea 9.9HP motor is the one for you. The portable HDF9.9 outboard motor is lightweight, compact, and powerful making it a great choice for powering your microskiff. This outboard engine is a two cylinder, four-stroke marine engine that delivers smooth, quiet, fuel efficient power.
To go with your Rover, BOTE sells the HDF9.9 equipped with a manual start, 15 inch shaft, tiller steering, and an 3.1 Gallon (12 liter) external fuel tank with fuel gauge.
Hidea HDF9.9 4-Stroke Benefits:
- Light and compact!
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Includes sacrificial anode that protects the engine from electrolysis
- CE approved.
Easy Operation and Handling:
- Digital CDI ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Manual choke on tiller models, electric choke on remote models
- Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- Shallow water drive
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort.
Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability:
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- 3.1 Gallon (12 liter) external fuel tank with fuel gauge
- Aluminum propeller
Additional Product Information
This product is ONLY sold with a new Rover and will not be sold separately.
This product cannot be shipped to or registered in California.
Hidea no longer offers any US service for these motors.