If you're in search of lightweight portable power, the Hidea HDF6 outboard motor is an excellent choice for your skiffs and inflatable boats. The HDF6 outboard engine offers the largest displacement of any one cylinder outboard in this hp and weight class. It provides all the power you need for motoring in a small craft. This engine does that as well as providing fuel efficiency second to none and a redesigned carrying handle and holding grip make it convenient to transport! With all of this available at a competitive price, it is no wonder this little 6hp outboard receives so much attention and praise!
The 6hp short shaft models are now available with both an Internal 1.2L fuel tank and an external 12L fuel tank. The model includes a built-in external fuel connector so you can easily add a separate fuel tank.
Hidea HDF6 4-Stroke Benefits:
- Light and compact!
- Side-mounted shift lever, easy for operation.
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- CE approved.
- Both internal and external fuel tank available
Easy Operation and Handling:
- Digital CDI ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- Shallow water drive
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- Newly designed holding grip and larger carrying handle
Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability:
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
Additional Product Information
This product is ONLY sold with a new Rover or Rover Aero purchase and will not be sold separately.
This product cannot be shipped to or registered in California.
Hidea no longer offers any US service for these motors.