Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE® is seeking a Production Graphic Designer. The person is this role will work on a diverse range of projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Candidate must be an action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently, and creates solutions to diverse problems. Someone comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines. Organizational skills, streamlined production methods and good work ethic are a must.
Candidate will work closely with the Creative and Marketing Teams. This individual will be working from home / remote with a few days a week at the BOTE Corporate Headquarters.
- Learn the BOTE family of products and to be able to understand and visually communicate their authentic application for consumers.
- Live the BOTE brand by understanding desires, needs, wants, experience, and expectations of our customers.
- Be a steward of and maintain the BOTE Brand in all designs.
- Take design direction provided by Creative Brand Director and use it to design collateral at various sizes, resolutions and mediums.
- Produce high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced work environment.
- Creative evolution – stay up to date with branding and advertising in all mediums.
- Prepare and format graphics for print, web, social, and email production.
- Create and finalize print production artwork such as but not limited to packaging, labels, marketing collateral, point of sale communication and presentations when needed.
- Assist with preparation of graphic materials for product production.
- Design, develop and code emails and web assets (GIF knowledge is a plus).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Passionate about the paddleboard and outdoor industries, and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents.
- Experience in print, digital, and social marketing/advertising design.
- Fast learner who is willing get their hands dirty and learn on the job.
- Ability to be confident, patient and polite when dealing with difficult situations.
- Desires a long-term career that offers growth in creative marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or equivalent, with 1-2 years of experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and create an effective design.
- Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work.
- Highly proficient working in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design.
- Sketch, Adobe Premiere/After Effects, and/or CAD knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and service-oriented approach.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.