Retail SALES ASSOCIATE - Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE is looking to fill a role for a Full-Time Retail Sales Associate responsible for executing industry-leading customer experiences across the business and increasing the satisfaction and lifetime value of our customers. This role is responsible for providing timely, exceptional support to the BOTE network of customers, while also identifying and capitalizing on ways to build lasting relationships with our customers that translate to value for the company. This individual will work in our Fort Lauderdale Retail store as scheduled by the store Manager.
- Be the voice of our brand to our customers and exude the BOTE mission by putting the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Serve as an advocate for our customers, always putting yourself in their shoes and execute accordingly.
- Learn the BOTE family of products, including paddleboards, Kayaks, Skiffs, Docks, and all gear, to be able to speak to customers intelligently about the products. This includes in-depth knowledge of all product features, innovations, and benefits.
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure that all customer inquiries are responded to and resolved appropriately according to the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Working retail sales floor and placing customers on correct products.
- Warranty support in store.
- Processing returns/exchanges.
- Helping store the manager with delivery days and maintaining the appearance of the store.
- Assisting with store events as needed.
- Contributing to companies KPIs and sales targets.
- Other duties as needed.
OTHER TRAITS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Passionate about the paddle industry, and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Friendly and comfortable with speaking directly with customers on the phone and through written communication and thinking on your feet.
- Ability to be confident, patient, and polite when dealing with difficult situations.
- Fast learner who is willing to dive in and learn on the job.
- Desires a long-term career that offers growth in customer relations, product sales, business operations or marketing.
- Equivalent Related Professional Experience.
- Direct experience in Customer Service and Sales able to work self-sufficiently with limited direct supervision to accomplish tasks.
- Enjoy thinking outside of the box and solving problems with creative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills across all channels: in-person, phone and written.
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and sales and service-oriented approach.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills and adaptability learning new software platforms and data management processes.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Are you ready for an extremely rewarding challenge? Do you possess the skill set? Want to join our badass team and be a part of the BOTE brand and lifestyle? Think you have what it takes? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a 2-5 sentence response answering the following:
- Why BOTE?
- What sets you apart?