Mid to Senior-Level
Remote / Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE® is seeking a NetSuite Administrator (Senior Level) to support our rapid growth as a premier Paddle sports brand. This position reports to the Director of IT and will support end-users to align business strategy and goals with ERP best practices. This role will be responsible for implementing and maintaining business applications, focusing on the continual improvement of these systems, while meeting the operational and strategic needs of the organization.
- Work with various business departments to create and manage changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches, and dashboards
- Understand sequence and interactions of all internal processes (keen understanding of interdependencies)
- Develop processes and procedures/work instructions for all transactions within NetSuite (will be used to help support regression testing activities)
- Perform configuration, release, change management and testing activities, as required
- Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions in accordance with document and record control procedures best practice
- Provide on-going system/technical support to users
- Participate and Support in project configuration sessions and all NetSuite integrations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and rollout enhancements
- Work directly with other team members to support, drive, and coordinate larger (more complex) NetSuite projects
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Manage day to day operations of NetSuite to include monitoring the health of NetSuite processes
- High technical acumen
- level knowledge and experience with JSON, web services, CSV, and XML; extensive knowledge of Celigo connectors preferred; FTP, REST, HTTPS using SOAP/XML nice to have
- Certified NetSuite Administrator preferred but NOT a must
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant certifications and experience in business technology, IT discipline, engineering, or other related discipline, with minimum 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing and distribution environment, with a heavy focus on Retail (B2B and D2C).
- Experience with Demand Driven a plus but not required; however, strong knowledge and experience of MRP/CRP process necessary.
- Strong knowledge and experience with item set up, min/max, COGS, etc.
- Fully efficient and proven experience in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of NetSuite database model as well as standard overall ERP architecture design for large scale ERP solutions
- Ability to perform high level analysis into systems issues and provide appropriate solutions.
- Understanding of the sequence and interaction of all business processes for manufacturing operations
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate in both technical and user-friendly language is key.
- Strong customer service orientation: this role will work directly with end users daily so good customer service skills are critical.
- Working technical knowledge of BI systems desired but not a must.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplementary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.