Marketplace ecommerce Manager
Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE® paddle board company is seeking a full-time Marketplace Ecommerce Manager (Amazon) to work on a diverse range of projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Candidate must be an action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently, and creates solutions to diverse problems. Someone comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines. Candidate will report to the VP of Sales and be expected to collaborate with multiple team members of the Digital and Operations teams.
- BOTE paddle board company is seeking the role of Marketplace Ecommerce Manager (Amazon, etc) located in its Miramar Beach, FL headquarters.
- This role is required to oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organization's overall marketplace ecommerce goals.
- The successful candidate will have a keen sense of balancing analytical and strategic thinking that drives the marketplace business.
- The candidate will have a track record in delivering profitable growth within the Marketplace/Amazon channel.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities Define and implement the Annual Sales Plan for the Marketplace eCommerce channels (Amazon, & other marketplaces) Oversee the day-to-day Amazon operations, customer service, updates, post listings, brand stores, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Manage the promotional plan strategy Monitor success of all listed products and generate proactive plans to improve performance Conducting market research on assigned topics; analyze and present recommendations to team.
- Drive online sales with innovative campaigns and consistent brand messaging Create, manage, and maintain accurate content and optimize title, product description, bullet points, and images to present product features effectively and maximize conversions.
- Directly reporting account health, product performance, sales, competitive listings, and developing action plans to improve results
- Including FBA and SFP. Ability to track and adapt to maximize traffic conversion and engagement Highly organized and proactive self-starter with an attention to detail Proficient with Illustration/Photoshop and social media production tools Ability to prioritize, multitask, and quickly adapt to changing business priorities
- Passionate about the paddleboard industry, and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Action-oriented, self-motivated and hard-working individual
- Thrives in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Fast learner who is willing get their hands dirty and learn on the job
- Desires a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or related subject
- 3+ years' experience in digital business, eCommerce, omnichannel retailing
- 2-4 years of Amazon experience
- Excellent communication skills across all channels: in-person, phone and written
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task and manage several deadlines at once
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills and adaptability learning new software platforms
- Are you ready for an extremely rewarding challenge?
- Do you possess the skill set?
- Want to join our badass team and be a part of the BOTE brand and lifestyle?
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.