Remote / Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE is seeking a Graphic Designer to join the Brand Creative and Marketing Team. The Graphic Designer will focus on a diverse range of projects, including digital design and creating performance-driven marketing assets. Candidate must be an action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently, and creates solutions to diverse prob-lems. This role will report to the Senior Graphic Designer and will work closely with cross-functional teams (Sales, Retail, CX, and Wholesale).
- Design marketing collateral at various sizes, resolutions and mediums (print, digital, and social). Produce high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced work environment.
- Create and finalize print production artwork such as but not limited to packaging, labels, marketing collateral, point of sale communication and presentations when needed.
- Design, develop and code emails and web assets (GIF knowledge is a plus).
- Learn the BOTE family of products and visually communicate their authentic application for consumers.
- Live the BOTE brand by understanding desires, needs, wants, experience, and expectations of our customers.
- Be a steward of and maintain the BOTE brand in all designs.
- Refine and improve designs based on feedback from the Senior Graphic Designer and other stakeholders.
- Maintain asset libraries with current BOTE logos, product images, and other brand materials.
- Creative evolution - stay up to date with branding and advertising in all mediums.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a graphic/brand designer capacity
- Able to present a portfolio of work
- In-depth knowledge of color theory, composition, and typography
- Understanding of customer behavior and perception
- Expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Familiarity with Sketch and Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task and manage several deadlines at once
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Be highly detail oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to constructively learn from creative critique
- Passion for paddle boarding/water sports a plus
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Graphic Designer Application" in the subject line of the email.
BOTE is driven by a singular yet broad-reaching mission: To Stand Apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle. It is this mission that keeps BOTE pushing the boundaries of both technology and style to bring customers a product that not only looks beautiful and per-forms flawlessly, but that stirs the soul and inspires adventure. Born from stand up paddle boards and now pio-neering inflatable kayaks, floating dock systems, and more -- BOTE continues to strive for advancement and embrace individuality.