Remote / Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
Do you enjoy juggling chainsaws on a unicycle while crossing a tightrope suspended over a tank filled with sharks? Excellent. Because we’re looking for people who can keep their cool under pressure, multitask, and have fun doing it.
BOTE is a kicka** brand with kicka** content and kicka** products. Which is why we need an equally bada** eCommerce Merchandiser to ensure all of this awesome is appropriately represented across our digital touchpoints in such a way that showcases our brand while providing customers with an inspiring and effortless journey.
- Bottle up BOTE’s best-in-class physical Flagship store experience and replicate it in the digital realm
- Manage all areas of digital merchandising across BOTE’s digital presence, from home page to pop ups to blog posts to paid ad sets and everything in between for both boteboard.com and boteboard.com.au
- Ensure online presence is aligned with and updated according to promotional calendar
- Champion brand through appropriate use of content targeted at specific demographics
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative+Marketing team to outline deliverables requirements on the front end of a project, then execute deployment once complete
- Report on content performance to facilitate continuous improvement/optimization of site
- Live and breathe the BOTE brand while still able to see our digital presence through the eyes of a new, unfamiliar customer
- Envision, propose, and execute ways in which to deliver custom curated experiences to customers based on the touchpoint that started their journey to our site
- Collaborate with CS/CX, Sales, etc. to facilitate onsite optimizations regarding product recommendations, opportunities for cross-sell/up-sell, search function improvements, etc.
OTHER TRAITS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the paddleboard industry and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Combination of artistic and analytical
- Action-oriented and self-motivated
- Thrives in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Exceptional, basically award-winning multitasker
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience
- 4+ years of experience specifically regarding eCommerce merchandising management
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Robust knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, etc. best practices
- Comfortable delivering and measuring against data-driven KPIs
- Passion for paddle boarding/water sports a plus
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.