eCommerce Manager - Australia
Remote / Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
Do you enjoy juggling chainsaws on a unicycle while crossing a tightrope suspended over a tank filled with sharks? Ex-cellent. Because we’re looking for people who can keep their cool under pressure, multitask, and have fun doing
More specifically, BOTE is looking for an eCommerce Manager to own our somewhat-new and opportunity-heavy Aus-tralian channel. This person would be responsible for managing our Australian website, including but not limited to en-suring site performance, troubleshooting/solving for any bugs/issues, tracking and meeting revenue goals, ensuring site information accuracy, tracking traffic sources against goals, informing leadership regarding areas of opportunity, main-taining up-to-date inventory, and working seamlessly with the US eCommerce Manager to ensure that both of our sites are providing customers with the same level of experience and excellence.
- Be BOTE’s online champion in the Land Down Under. You must be familiar with Australia’s seasonality, shopping habits, country-specific holidays and buying times, customer demographics, and more. Bonus points if you’re related to Steve Irwin.
- Own what the customer experiences throughout their entire journey on BOTE’s Australian site. You’ll work with a Merchandiser to ensure the site is in keeping with brand initiatives, however, this site is your baby. Nothing happens on there without you knowing about it. Capiche?
- Hold yourself accountable to detailed and measurable KPIs so we all know when you’re knocking it out of the park. Revenue, traffic, ROAS, CVR, etc. Like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, these are our favorite things.
- Work hand-in-hand with the US eCommerce Manager. Two peas in a pod. Two shrimps on the barbie. (Did we go too far with that one?) You both will ensure that our US and AUS sites are in lock step with each other in terms of the quality of experience customers have when visiting any of our online presences.
- Liaise with BOTE’s performance agency regarding paid advertising to our Australia site and assist in measurement/reporting on ad performance and areas of opportunity.
OTHER TRAITS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Familiar with the concept and management of seasonality/counter-seasonality in different geographic regions, specifically as they relate to USA+Australia.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the paddleboard industry and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Exceptionally data-driven and analytical
- Action-oriented, self-motivated and hard-working individual
- Thrives in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Fast learner who is willing get their hands dirty and learn on the job
- Someone who doesn’t get overwhelmed easily by having to multitask
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience
- 4+ years of experience specifically related to owning an ecommerce-centric site
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task and manage several deadlines at once
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Robust knowledge of SEO best practices
- Comfortable delivering and measuring against data-driven KPIs
- Passion for paddle boarding/water sports a plus
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.