Director, Customer Experience
Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE® is seeking a full time Director, Customer Experience/Call Center Operations to oversee day-to-day operations of our customer service team. This role is responsible ensuring our service team provides best in class support to the BOTE network of customers, while also identifying and capitalizing on ways to build lasting relationships with our customers that translate to value for the company.
- Lead our customer service team, supporting both the US and Australia markets.
- Ensure your team serves as the voice of our brand to our customers and exude the BOTE mission by putting the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Serve as an advocate for our customers, always putting yourself in their shoes and execute accordingly.
- Meet or exceed all revenue targets laid out by the business.
- Meet or exceed all SLAs targets laid out by the business.
- Learn the BOTE family of products, including paddleboards, Kayaks, Skiffs, Docks and all gear, to be able to speak to customers intelligently about the products. This includes in-depth knowledge of all product features, innovations, and benefits
- Institute formal training programs to ensure reps are best positioned to achieve goals and serve our customers.
- Own our instance in ZenDesk, including process optimization, reporting and evolution of use cases.
- Partner closely with operations team to create more impactful ways to service our customer through order management and shipping optimizations
- Partner with our D2C and B2B sales teams to develop and execute on strategies to increase customer touch points that convert to positive revenue.
- Enhance our knowledge base to create frictionless experiences for users looking for information.
- Constantly look for new opportunities to enhance the service experience through technology or process upgrades
- Own detailed reporting on all customer service metrics including revenue, returns, warranty claims, SLA compliance and CSAT.
- Serve as escalation point for customer service cases as needed.
- Maintain documentation of all Customer correspondence leveraging the company’s order management and customer help desk ticketing system.
- 10+ years in progressive roles in call center operations
- 5+ years leading customer service teams, with track record in building and scaling programs
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent Related Professional Experience
- Strong sales skills, with the ability to coach junior team members on how to turn leads and opportunities into sales.
- Extensive experience working within Zendesk, including deep admin understanding and ability to optimize the platform
- A natural leader, great at partnering with other lines of business to do what’s right for the customer
- Enjoy thinking outside of the box and solving problems with creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills across all channels: in-person, phone and written
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and service-oriented approach.
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.