Customer Journey Manager
Remote / Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
In this role, you will be responsible for executing on an omni-channel, customer centric engagement strategy. You will be tasked with enriching our consumer data profiles and delivering an extraordinary customer experience for BOTE in both the US and Australia.
- Execute global omni-channel customer experience strategies focused on data acquisition, enrichment, and engagement
- Champion our data-first approach to marketing, always looking for more meaningful ways to engage with our customers
- Ensure BAU support, while driving innovation and new ways of thinking
- Partner with marketing and digital teams to optimize process and more effectively utilize content.
- Support e-commerce business priorities with customer journey focused strategies
- Own the customer data, ensuring profile completeness and compliance with all privacy regulations.
- Build journey flows based on user segments, business priorities and performance data.
- Execute on journey strategies utilizing Klaviyo as our ESP/CRM.
- Build and manage a loyalty/rewards program focused on increasing LTV and repeat purchase rate for our customer base.
- Own product on-boarding experience, focused on converting retail purchasers to known customers within the BOTE database.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, data science or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years professional experience in progressive digital marketing roles (mix of agency and client-side preferred).
- Experience executing omni-channel marketing campaigns with data at the center of all programs
- Experience mapping customer journeys and building user segmentations to drive personalized experiences
- Proven track-record of strategic program execution with tangible business results
- Deep understanding and experience utilizing multiple ESPs and CRM tools (Klayvio experience preferred)
- Proven track record of managing cross-platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members.
- Deep understanding of multi-channel content production processes and workflows
- Strong ability to build relationships, foster trust, and develop shared understanding.
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.