Customer Experience Specialist with Flagship Retail option
Miramar Beach, FL / St. Petersburg, FL / Austin, TX
Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
Are you passionate about paddling and the water lifestyle BOTE embodies? Can you talk with people, solve problems and work as part of a team? If so, look no further, this job is for you!
BOTE is looking for a customer experience specialist responsible for executing industry-leading customer experiences across the business and increasing the satisfaction and lifetime value of our customers. This role is responsible for providing timely, exceptional support to the BOTE network of customers, while also identifying and capitalizing on ways to build lasting relationships with our customers that translate to value for the company. This individual will work with both our internal customer support/sales team and with our Flagship retail store teams to drive consultative sales, customer experience, and expert advice.
- Internal CX team:
- Saturday-Monday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Flagship retail store locations:
- Destin FL.
- Fort Walton Beach FL.
- Grayton Beach FL.
- Petersburg FL
- Austin TX.
- Schedule: Tuesdays and Wednesday
- Be the voice of our brand to our customers and exude the BOTE mission by putting the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Serve as an advocate for our customers, always putting yourself in their shoes and execute accordingly.
- Learn the BOTE family of products, including paddleboards, Kayaks, Skiffs, Docks and all gear, to be able to speak to customers intelligently about the products. This includes in-depth knowledge of all product features, innovations and benefits
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure that all inbound customer inquiries are responded to and resolved appropriately according to the company’s standard operating procedures. These inquiries may include:
- Responsible for executing exceptional customer communications across all channels:
- Maintain documentation of all Customer correspondence leveraging the company’s order management and customer helpdesk ticketing system
- Other duties as needed
- Working the retail sales floor and guiding customers to right product for their desired experience
- Helping store manager with delivery days, merchandising products, and maintaining the store’s appearance.
- Assisting with store events as needed
- Contributing to companies KPIs and sales targets.
OTHER TRAITS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Passionate about the paddle industry, and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Friendly and comfortable with speaking directly with customers on the retail floor, on the phone, and through written communication.
- Must be able to think on your feet and make educated decisions
- Ability to be confident, patient and polite when dealing with difficult situations
- Fast learner who is willing to dive in and learn on the job
- Desires a long-term career that offers growth in customer relations, product sales, business operations or marketing
- Equivalent Related Professional Experience
- Direct experience in Customer Service Able to work self-sufficiently with limited direct supervision to accomplish tasks
- Enjoy thinking outside of the box and solving problems with creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills across all channels: in-person, phone and written
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and service-oriented approach.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills and adaptability learning new software platforms and data management processes
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.