COMMUNITY Marketing COORDINATOR
Miramar Beach, FL
Send resume or credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE® paddle board company is seeking a full-time Community Marketing Coordinator to work on a diverse range of projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Candidate must be an action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently, and creates solutions to diverse problems. Someone comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines. Candidate will report to the Director of Marketing and be expected to work closely with the Director of Retail Development to source and build lasting relationships in each community. Organ-izational skills, streamlined pro-duction methods, and good work ethic are a must..
- Scheduling, planning and on-site execution for BOTE events. This includes all travel, logistics, set-up, materials and staffing efforts for large tradeshow events, local community engagements and internal BOTE corporate ac-tivities
- Discover, propose, and coordinate all community relationships and activations by initiating the partnership and providing project oversight
- Coordinate a monthly, quarterly and annual community activation calendar.
- Be the primary point of contact and liaison between the marketing and flagship teams ensuring seamless execu-tion when the brand is activated in community this includes requesting, acquiring, and distributing marketing materials, promotions and event details.
- Create and market events through Flagship social media pages
- Attend a variety of events to promote the brand, collect marketing content on behalf of the brand as well as de-velop relationships with other businesses and media outlets
- Support the flagship team by posting on flagship store Facebook pages consistently to help with engagement • Become intimately familiar with all BOTE® products and activities to maximize all opportunities for sales and marketing exposure
- Assist the Marketing Director with PR efforts including product requests from PR agencies and media outlets
- Manage event and demo inventory and ensure it is cleaned and organized after every use
- Manage budget for events and tradeshows as directed by Marketing and Retail Development Directors
- Request, acquire and distribute marketing materials, promotions and event details between retail and creative marketing teams.
- Other duties as assigned
OTHER TRAITS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Passionate about the paddle board industry and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Action-oriented, self-motivated and hard-working individual
- Thrives in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Fast learner who is willing get their hands dirty and learn on the job
- Someone who doesn’t get overwhelmed easily by having to multitask
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience
- Marketing Experience Preferred – However, passion for paddle boarding is priority • Excellent communication skills across all channels: in-person, phone and written
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task and manage several deadlines at once
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills and adaptability learning new software platforms
- Additional experience managing social media platforms, events, public relations and sponsorship activation a plus
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.