BOTE was founded in Destin, FL with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a dis-tinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the de-livery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.” Although still rooted in the stand-up paddle board industry, BOTE has expanded into kayaks, skiffs, and much more. BOTE now makes pretty much everything but the water while staying true to our mission to innovate and stand apart.
BOTE® is seeking a B2B Account Manager to support BOTE’s rapid growth as a premier Paddle sports brand. Do you love sales and customer service? Are you hungry to drive business and not afraid to grind? Are you passionate for the outdoor lifestyle and industry? Then you should apply! This role is responsible for growing and managing a book business which will entail farming existing accounts to hunting for new ac-counts. This individual will be working from the BOTE Corporate Headquarters.
- Achieving or exceeding all KPIs for new dealer growth and sales:
- Prospecting and starting new business relationships
- Constantly building future pipelines and opportunities
- Providing exceptional account management focused on ensuring sell in and sell through
- Achieving sales and margin goals
- Utilizing BOTE’s CRM to track and update accounts growth status
- Properly documenting and resolving Warranty and QC issues with urgency.
- Managing Dealer and customer service issues quickly
- Reporting weekly, monthly and quarterly on performance to KPIs both verbally and digitally
- Scheduling product training via phone or video chat for dealers in off season
- Pre-booking future demand at or above goal
- Pre-booking and preselling new products before their launch
- Prospecting new accounts and following up on in bound dealer inquires.
- Communicating omni channel marketing initiatives 25-30 days before they go live
- Collecting aging Accounts Receivables.
- Learning the BOTE family of products, including paddleboards, Kayaks, Skiffs, Docks and all gear, to be able to speak to customers intelligently about the products. This includes in-depth knowledge of all product features, innovations and benefits
- Passionate about the paddle industry, and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Hungry to drive sales and won’t quit until the goal is achieved
- Fast learner who is willing get their hands dirty and learn on the job
- Ability to be confident, patient and polite when dealing with difficult situations
- A team player who take responsibility for their book of business
- VLOOKUP and Pivot table Master in Excel
- Experience with NetSuite and Shopify+
- 5+ years of experience selling B2B, especially in the outdoor industry
- Experience utilizing B2B websites
- Desires a long-term career that offers growth in various divisions within BOTE
- 2+ Years Full-Time Business Experience in a B2B sales, account management, or sales
- Passion, energy and drive to hit and exceed goals
- Excellent communication skills across all channels: in-person, phone and written
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and service-oriented approach
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills and adaptability to learn new software platforms and data management processes
- You must be proficient with Microsoft and google suite applications
To be considered for this position, please provide your resume and a cover letter answering the following questions to email@example.com.
Cover Letter Questions:
- Why are you the best person for this position?
- What is your sales approach and what approach will you take to ensure you are successful in this role?