BOTE® paddle board company is seeking a full-time Marketing Director to work on a diverse range of projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Candidate must be an action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently, and creates solutions to diverse problems. Someone comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines. Candidate will be expected to work closely with Creative Director, Director of Content, and Founder/CEO.
- Manage all the cross-platform marketing efforts, including content scheduling, packaging, creation, posting and metrics reporting across all platforms.
- Develops strategy for the delivery and packaging of Brand Marketing aligned with initiatives.
- Oversees the company’s marketing budget.
- Business development through Marketing Focus on audience targeting and customer acquisition that can yield high ROI in an active e-commerce environment
- Manage and continually improve key lead generation through brand channels.
- Work closely with other layers of marketing to identify digital & print KPIs and develop strategy to drive growth and better performance.
- Work closely with Content (Creative, Brand and Product) team to develop and package assets for marketing efforts.
- Manage inbound marketing and PR communications. Includes sponsorship inquiries, charity donation requests, event invitations and others. Review each opportunity to evaluate fit for the brand. Strategically maximize the execution of the opportunity for all parties involved
- Implement marketing initiatives across various media outlets (print, digital, social and other advertising)
- Manage the brand’s video productions and photo shoots, which will require sourcing supplies, locations, staffing and other logistics to ensure the successful creation of new marketing assets
- Strategize, Manage and facilitate the company’s Pro Deal Program to maximize reach for the brand and drive word of mouth about the products by leveraging relationships with other professionals in the outdoor industry
- Manage and facilitate the company’s Brand Ambassador Program to maintain and grow the network of product enthusiasts across multiple territories.
- Attend a variety of events to promote the brand, collect marketing content on behalf of the brand as well as develop relationships with other businesses and media outlets
- Become intimately familiar with all BOTE® products and activities to maximize all opportunities for sales and marketing exposure
- Lead scheduling, planning and on-site execution for national BOTE events. This includes all travel, logistics, set-up, materials and staffing efforts for large tradeshow events and internal BOTE corporate activities
- Passionate about the paddleboard industry, and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Action-oriented, self-motivated and hard-working individual
- Thrives in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Fast learner who is willing get their hands dirty and learn on the job
- Desires a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ Years Full-Time Marketing Experience
- Excellent communication skills across all channels: in-person, phone and written
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task and manage several deadlines at once
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Direct experience in brand marketing and promotion
- Strong computer skills and adaptability learning new software platforms
- Additional experience managing social media platforms, events, public relations and sponsorship activation a plus
To apply: Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
« All Careers