BOTE® is seeking an Interactive Digital Designer. The Interactive Digital Designer is an idea-driven conceptual thinker who excels at translating design strategy into web-based solutions. The right person for this job will have experience designing empathic user journeys across all digital touch points, focusing on email, social, the web, and the in-store environment. The person in this role will work on a diverse range of projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Candidate must be an action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently, and creates solutions to diverse problems. Our designers are empowered to research new ideas, generate sketches, visualize concepts and communicate clear design intent through compelling design solutions. Organizational skills, streamlined production methods and good work ethic are a must.
Candidate will be expected to work closely with Creative Brand Director, Marketing Team, and Product Team. This individual will be working from the BOTE Corporate Headquarters.
- Learn the BOTE family of products and be able to understand how their authentic application relates to consumers.
- Execute the visual articulation (style and tone) of brand strategy, initiatives, objectives and goals through best-in-class design solutions.
- Work with developers, photographers, graphic designers, and digital strategists to produce enticing digital designs.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to execute digital executions of product marketing campaigns
- Effectively present interactive concepts to internal teams, with thoughtful rationale.
- Wire-framing campaign touchpoint experiences for customer-facing campaigns.
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Prepare final assets according to specific interactive production guidelines at high levels of accuracy, efficiency and replication, such as landing pages, product pages, blog/story pages, and social ads.
- Assist with preparation of graphic materials for web development.
- Ensure the usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished product.
- Make proactive recommendations to streamline & improve creative processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong time management skills. Demonstrates a high degree of flexibility within tight deadlines.
- Passionate about the paddleboard industry, and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents.
- Fast learner who is willing get their hands dirty and learn on the job.
- Ability to be confident, patient and polite when dealing with difficult situations.
- Desires a long-term career that offers growth in marketing and product design.
- University degree or college diploma in graphic design, art or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-7 years of experience in a digital agency or in-house interactive position preferred.
- Email marketing team experience.
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and create an effective design.
- Fluent in diverse interactive formats ranging from mobile and web applications to immersive interactive surfaces and environments.
- Know and use current web standards in order to take graphic designs into the digital realm, for desktop and mobile, without losing any creative impact.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience with motion prototyping in Principle, Invision Studio or Sketch Craft.
- Experience elaborating and communicating interaction ideas in browser with front-end reference code.
- Attention to detail and service-oriented approach.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it!
BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission: “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
To apply: Send resume or credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
« All Careers