BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddleboard industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE® is seeking a full-time Customer Relations Assistant to support the team in executing industry-leading customer experiences across all sales and service functions of the business. This role is responsible for providing timely, exceptional support to the BOTE network of customers, including direct retail and distributor relationships.
- Learn the BOTE family of products, including paddleboards and paddle gear, to be able to speak to customers intelligently about the products. This includes in-depth knowledge of all product features, innovations and benefits
- Responsible for executing exceptional customer communications daily across all inbound channels: Phone, Email, Contact Forms, Chat, Social Media
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure that all inbound customer inquiries are responded to and resolved appropriately.
- Responsible for following the company’s standard operating procedures on all inquiries, as well as communicating to the customer within the targeted response times. These inquiries may include: Product Information & Advice, Returns & Exchanges, Warranty Claims, Shipping Questions, Feedback & Suggestions, Product Registration & Documentation
- Maintain documentation of all Customer correspondence leveraging the company’s order management and customer helpdesk ticketing systems
- Contribute to the department’s daily phone sales target. This includes answering product questions, advising customers on the best-fit products for their need, order entry and payment processing, order status communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Passionate about the paddleboard industry, and the lifestyle that the BOTE brand represents
- Comfortable with public speaking and thinking on their feet
- Fast learner who is willing get their hands dirty and learn on the job
- Ability to be confident, patient and polite when dealing with difficult situations
- Desires a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ Years Full-Time Business Experience
- Direct experience in Customer Service and/or Sales
- Excellent communication skills across all channels: in-person, phone and written
- Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and service-oriented approach.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills and adaptability learning new software platforms and data management processes
To apply: Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
« All Careers