BOTE was founded in Destin, FL by husband and wife team Corey and Magda Cooper, with the purpose of reshaping the standup paddle board industry from what was largely identified as surfing offshoot to a distinct culture built on conceptually simple, aesthetically pleasing and functionally innovative products that would appeal to people from all walks of life. The company has rapidly redefined the industry through the delivery of a distinguished brand built on a distinct mission; “To stand apart through industry-shaping innovation, fresh ideas and simplicity to create a product that defines a lifestyle.”
BOTE is seeking a part-time Assistant Bookkeeper to support day-to-day accounting functions for the company, as well as general administrative support.
- Support Account Manager and Chief Financial Officer with the execution of various day-to-day transactions and data entry related to the established accounting procedures across the business. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Management
- Sales Receipt Entry
- Daily Deposits
- Credit Card Transaction Management
- Data Management
- Assist Operations team with the coordination of inbound and outbound product shipments and inventory transfers. This includes corresponding data entry and document handling.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant and proven work experience and manufacturing/wholesale distribution experience preferred
- BS in Accounting required
- Highly experienced and proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in small to medium sized businesses is desired. Understanding the operational standards of a fast paced rapidly growing business will be a key to flourishing in this environment.
- Must be deadline/detail oriented, have great time management skills and be highly organized
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong computer skills and adaptability learning new software platforms and data management processes
- STAND APART – Be innovative by taking a different approach to what most consider standard. Proven ability to lead and manage change. The successful candidate will have a high sense of urgency and flexibility, combined with the ability to inspire others and achieve more than they thought possible
- COMMUNICATE – Talk, Listen, Question. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- CREATIVE – Be able to look past the obvious without ignoring it. Assimilate these observations and thoughts into an executable idea
- RESPECT – Have high regard for people, ideas, material things etc., both ethically and in their qualities. We want our brand to be respected by consumers and competitors for what we stand for and as a major representative of the brand, this candidate must exhibit the same respect we demand from ourselves
- PASSIONATE – Having enthusiasm and commitment towards your activities, goals and directions. Affinity for the product and the target consumer. The ideal candidate will embrace the active lifestyle defined by our product. You must be able to relate to the entire vertical consumer chain. Strong record of achievement and demonstrated willingness to ‘roll-up-your sleeves’, with a ‘can-do attitude’ is critical
To apply: Send resume or credentials to email@example.com
« All Careers